© 2011 Tree Analysis Group
Tree Analysis Group Commercial assists property owners and managers with a range of Tree and Landscape consulting services. We thoughtfully strive to balance the needs of your trees, your tenants/guests, and budgets.
While we do not perform tree work ourselves, our years of field experience allows Tree Analysis Group to provide unbiased analysis and educated recommendations. Our consulting is based on years of knowledge and expertise in tree, landscape and residential property and is applied directly to your specific situation. We will always provide truthful and accurate information so that you can move forward to make informed problem-solving decisions.
• Tree Management Programs - Develop, Implement, Oversee
• Hazardous Tree Inspection / Analysis / Assessment
• Tree Appraisals / Tree Valuations
• Storm Damage Assessments
• Loss/Damage Claims - Insurance, IRS, etc.
• Litigation / Wrongful Removal / Eminent Domain / Tort Claims
• Negligent Tree Work Documentation / Remedy
• Construction Damage Mitigation - Tree Protection - Tree Preservation
• "Tree Doctor": Troubleshooting and Diagnosis of Tree Problems
• Contractor Oversight/Second Opinion - Review Tree Work, Proposals,
Recommendations, Spray Programs, etc.
• Property wide or individual Tree Assessments and Recommendations
• Tree Inventory - Itemized description of tree type, size, condition, and care
• New Planting: Situation-driven Tree Recommendations
• Existing Landscape or New Design: Review and Recommendations
• Evaluate Proposals: Review/Contractor Selection: Evaluate proposal costs and
• Landscape Project Management / Owner s Representative activities: project and
• Damage Assessments: Loss/Damage Claims - Insurance, IRS, etc.
• Construction Damage Mitigation - Landscape Protection
• Troubleshooting of and Recommendations for Plant/Landscape Problems
• General/Specific Landscape Assessment and Recommendations
• Customized 12 Month Optimum Landscape Management Plans
• Develop Maintenance Specifications and oversee Maintenance work
• Irrigation Review, Evaluation, and Optimization
Please contact Bob Howey 303-726-1952 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific situation and services pricing.